- Homemakers provide housekeeping services for consumers that are unable to do such tasks on their own or when those responsible for such tasks are absent.
- Homemakers help with household tasks such as taking out the garbage, washing dishes, vacuuming, chores, cleaning clothes, etc..
- Homemakers can also help with preparing meals, arranging transportation for consumer, informal socialization or emotional support, companionship.
How do you qualify Homemaking?
- Talk with your Doctor, Care Managers, Social Workers, discharge. planning team to see if you need the service.
- Contact your county public health nurse to pay a visit and see if assess your situation.
- find out if you qualify for state funded services.
- Find out if home care agencies in your area provide the service .